Chia pudding is very popular among Ketonian people. Everybody loves pudding. Well, at least the vast majority of us. On the Keto diet, the classical starchy pudding is out of the question. But luckily, chia helps to create new versatile recipes and there are keto puddings that taste and feel amazing. This extraordinary Chia pudding is easy to make and it will provide you with the most beneficial macro and micronutrients.
Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein, α-linolenic acid, amino acids, antioxidants, magnesium and fibre. Also, works as a treatment of constipation and they cause a feeling of satiety by contributing to weight loss.
Chia seeds, the ultimate ancient superfood, were part of the daily diet of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Indians of South America and Mexico. Nowadays, chia seeds belong to the mint family and gain the attention and preference of many of us.
Chia seeds are rich in essential fatty acids which will help to build cell membranes. It has more Omega 3 than salmon, for example. It has 5 times more calcium than milk, Vitamin B2, B1, B3 and Boron which helps calcium to make bones solid. It’s also rich in fibres. This recipe is 100% Keto friendly and it requires no cooking. As easy as Sunday morning… You will, of course, have to be patient and wait at least 3 hours before your pudding sets and becomes creamy.
Chia pudding with hazelnut that requires no cooking
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
500 ml coconut milk
1 tbsp Stevia sweetener
1 tbsp pure rum extract
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground clove
Pinch of sea salt
1 tsp ground hazelnuts or any other nuts
3 whole hazelnuts or almonds
Pinch of shredded coconut
- Find a mediums sized jar that can be sealed well.
- Place the chia seeds and psyllium husk powder into it and stir so that they get well combined.
- Pour in coconut milk, spices, sea salt, stevia and pure rum extract. Seal the jar and shake it well.
- Now, let it sit for 1-2 minutes on your kitchen counter.
- Shake the jar once again and make sure that you turn it upside down a few times.
- After this, place the sealed jar in the refrigerator for 3 hours to get thick and jelly consistency.
- When the pudding is thick and creamy, serve it in a tall glass with ground hazelnuts and shredded coconut.
- You can garnish your pudding with whole hazelnuts, almonds or any other nuts of your choice. Find the right time to enjoy this amazing pudding.