Integral Keto bread – for the lovers of vintage style
Integral keto bread that my wife and I baked recently was a huge hit among our friends! We prepared our Homemade cream cheese and some Cretan Dakos topping. Then we thought, let’s play with the bread. Why don’t we make a crunchy, old-fashioned, rustic bread to go with all of this? The ingredients, in this specific recipe, require a food processor usage. This is because we wanted that specific integral feeling and not too much moist. For this reason, we baked it for 1 hour at quite a low temperature. The result was outstanding! Keto-friendly and tasty!
Keto bread success by my followers
This integral keto bread is one of those things which proves that Keto, and especially Keto Mediterranean lifestyle is as enjoyable as much as it is healthy! Interestingly, I received many testimonials and photos from readers and social media followers who tried to make some of my bread Ketonisations.
For example, my Keto bread with Greek yoghurt is always a success!
Did you see my latest video tutorial on this extremely tasty keto bread?
Furthermore, Mini Keto bread pastries are easiest and quickest to prepare. One of my clients, Daria from Mostar, made them and shared the photo on my Facebook page. They look amazing! On the other side, Greek Olive bread requires some patience and experience. For this reason, the photo and feedback I received from Cristina from Romania made us so happy. Eggless Keto bread is another tricky recipe, but not for Lucijana from Germany. She made it and it tasted and looked perfect! Take a look at this wonderful creations of my followers:
Integral Keto bread
This newest bread recipe will be ideal for beginners. You will not need some serious baking experience, yet you’ll create a perfect bread that looks professional! Naturally, this integral Keto bread will not contain integral grains but it will contain integral seeds!. This is something that will give it the specific texture and feeling of a rustic, old-fashioned integral bread.
So, let’s see the recipe…
Integral Keto Bread
- 6 tbsp golden flaxseed
- 6 tbsp dark flaxseed
- 6 tbsp sesame seeds
- 6 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 4 tbsp ground hazelnuts
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp sunflower seed flour alternatively, use coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt (Alternatively use Himalayan salt)
- 4 medium eggs free-range, organic
- 6 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 230 g (1 cup) sour cream grass-fed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix all the dry ingredients and pulse them in the food processor. Now, you can pulse them just for a few seconds for more rustic effect, or for 1-2 minutes to get finely ground consistency.
- Using an electric mixer beat the eggs with olive oil and sour cream. Add lemon juice and keep beating for 3-4 minutes.
- Using a big spoon, start adding the dry ingredients and keep mixing. At the point when the dough gets too thick, work it with your hands. The dough needs to be thicker and sticky.
- Grease your bread pan with some butter. (approximately 9x5 inches, 22x12 cm) Transfer the dough and tap it at the top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and flax seeds on top and create 4-5 diagonal cuts using a sharp thin knife.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC (338ºF) and bake the bread for 30 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 130ºC (266ºF) and bake for another 30 minutes. Leave it to cool down in the oven without opening it.
- When the bread is cool, serve it with homemade cream cheese, Dakos salad or any other topping of your choice.