Quickest Keto solutions are not often on my menu because, as with everything, I like to take things slowly. I even made it one of the postulates of Keto Mediterranean lifestyle! Slow cooking is extremely beneficial for health and longevity and you’ll prosper both as a Ketonian and a gourmet oriented person. However, there are those times when I develop some quick recipes that instantly become a hit!
The world of speedy solutions
One of the quickest Keto recipes I ever created was my Keto ice cream which came as a solution during the summer vacations! I must admit, I was a bit disappointed by the number of Ketonians who wanted quick solutions. They loved it and asked for more quick recipes. It looks like the contemporary world took us into the gear. We just have to go with the speedy stream of modern life.
If I accept the quick – I will not accept the unhealthy!
Ok, if I agree to make another quick recipe, I will not agree to compromise its healthiness and Keto friendliness! Furthermore, I will never, and I repeat, never promote anything that is made with a microwave oven. So forget the horrible 90 seconds bread and other unhealthy recipes! Staying on a healthy side means staying sane! After all, many of us don’t cook only for ourselves, the whole family is involved. A huge responsibility is on us! Let’s make the kitchen a healthier place!
Better and healthier than Nutella!
I already openly stated my opinion about Ferrero, the giant who brought to the world the most addictive, yet unhealthy chocolate spread. Well, we can and we should compete with that! We don’t need to spend hours roasting, grinding and processing hazelnuts or almonds. If you decide to make Keto crepes, waffles or pancakes, you’ll be able to enjoy them with a homemade chocolate spread that is:
Everything I want to say about Nutella is already written excellently! Please read this awesome article:
Quickest Keto chocolate spread
300 g (10.5 oz) sour cream
30 g (1 oz) cacao butter alternatively, use almond or hazelnut butter
120 g (4.2 oz) butter grass-fed (if you can’t find goat butter)
3 tbsp dark cacao organic
4 tbsp stevia blend or monk fruit blend sweetener
1/3 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredient in a deep saucepan. Heat it over medium temperature and constantly stir with a whisk.
- When all the ingredients are melted, remove from heat and pour into a glass or ceramic container. Freeze for 10 minutes before serving, or keep it in the refrigerator.
- This Keto chocolate spread doesn’t contain any preservatives and should be used within 5-7 days.
- You can exclude the cacao powder to get a white chocolate spread.
- For a milk chocolate feeling, reduce the amount of cocoa powder to only 1 tablespoon and your spread will look and taste lighter. You can use raw cacao powder here.
- For a deep, dark chocolate spread, use dark organic cacao powder.