3-minute Keto desserts and meals are rare in Greek Goes Keto world. Well, we are a bit oldfashioned and we love spending time in the kitchen. We also love experimenting and giving a passionate twist to our creations. As you might know, ketonisation is a serious job. In fact, we don’t only take care of the macros, as some Keto bloggers do! We always take the whole spaceship in a clean and healthy space direction. What’s the point of Keto if the ingredients are still industrial and overprocessed?
When we do a quick and easy recipe, our main goal is to make it nutritious as much as it’s delicious!
Getting healthier is the goal
Long term, clean Keto, or as we like to call it Keto Mediterranean, is the only Keto anyone should be doing. These days we can read a lot of media blaming the Ketogenic movement of overloading the followers with unhealthy saturated fats. Well, the only unhealthy fats are those overprocessed trans-fats and these fats should never find their way on a proper Keto plate! This is why a good Ketonian never worries about saturated fats!
Quick but nutritious
3-minute Keto mousse is as simple as it can be! It can really be ready in 3 minutes, but I would strongly recommend cooling it for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. This is why you can make it just before you start the main meal preparation and then enjoy it at the end of your meal. As we remember, Keto dessert is eaten immediately after the meal, never in between meals and never as a snack!
3-minute Keto mousse ingredient benefits
- Avocado – Vitamin C, K, B5, B6, E, Folate, Potassium: (14% of the daily value)
- Coconut Oil – high amount of medium-chain triglycerides which are extremely good for us!
- Raw cacao – Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, E, flavonoids, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese
- Ceylon cinnamon – manganese, calcium, iron, vitamin K
- Natural spring mineral water – In can greatly increase your mineral intake, and boost digestion
3-minute Keto Mousse
- 150 g (5.3 oz) avocado cut into cubes
- 120 ml (1/5 cup) natural spring mineral water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil cold pressed
- 4 micro scoops (40mg) 100% stevia or monk fruit extract
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp raw cacao powder
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend for exactly 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into 3 dessert glasses and decorate with some berries, coconut shavings, cacao nibs or some other Keto friendly ingredient.
- Serve after at least 30 minutes of refrigerating.