Keto Energy Balls are something everybody needs these days. Why do they come from Mount Olympus? Well, everything larger than life comes from Olympus… So does this inspiration! From ancient Greek Gods to powerful mountain herbs, berries and health-boosting goat/sheep dairy products! Have you ever seen this mountain? There’s something empowering in just driving by it! Actually climbing the mountain is the hyper-experience I will never forget. No wonder this was a holy place for the ancients! Sometimes even in the early summer, you can see snow on tops while swimming in the most beautiful beaches of northern Greece.
Have you been a good Ketonian?
It doesn’t matter if you have been loyal to your Keto lifestyle and spent your holidays eating only Keto foods or if you have been a “bad Ketoian” and overate carbs during the winter festivities. There are ways to get back on track, as you can read here. And also, there are ways to boost your energy while eating Keto again.
Let’s put the most healthy and energising ingredients together
This will be more than just a Keto treat!!! I specifically chose the healthiest and most energising ingredients which have been proven by science and personally tested by my wife, my clients, and me. These specific foods, not only boost the energy, they protect us from inflammation, infections and can greatly aid the maintaining of a great physique. If you caught a cold these days, these bombs will help you get back on your feet faster than any industrial pharmaceutical remedy.
A quick overview of the magic ingredients for Keto Energy Balls:
- Goat Butter – No lactose content, almost no one is allergic to it, it boost the immune system, helps maintain strong bone structure, easily digestible fats and proteins, contains essential vitamins and minerals, Goats’ butter has more oligosaccharides than cows’, with a quite similar profile to those found in human milk.
- Coconut Oil – Has antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties
- Organic coconut crumbs – You cannot go wrong with empowering coconut, especially if you source organic variety.
- Hippophae (Sea Buckthorn) – The Healthiest and most powerful berry on this Earth
- Ground walnuts – Have more Omega-3 than most nuts and are easy to digest.
- 100% stevia extract – strongest sweetening power so you need just a dash – the safest sweetener with no glycemic index. Sea salt will take care of the aftertaste.
- Quail eggs – these extremely powerful natural gems can heal and boost your immune system to the highest possible level
Let’s just get to work and get energised!
Keto Energy Balls from the Mount Olympus
- 4 tbsp dried sea buckthorn berries Alternatively use cranberries or red currant
- 1/2 cup peppermint tea well infused
- 4 whole quail eggs
- 4 tbsp goat butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil extra virgin
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 70 g (12 tbsp) ground walnuts
- 4 micro-scoops 100% stevia extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 4 tbsp coconut crumbs
- Prepare the peppermint tea and let it cool down a bit. Add Sea Buckthorn berries and cover the cup so that they get rehydrated.
- In a deep mixing bowl mix quail eggs and melted goat butter/coconut oil. Add sea salt, stevia, Ceylon cinnamon.
- Add coconut flour, ground walnuts and create a dough.
- Strain the sea buckthorn berries and add them to the mixture. (Save some for decoration)
- Grease your hands with coconut oil and create approximately 24 balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut crumbs and place them on a wide plate. Using a straw make a small hole on top of each ball and place a sea buckthorn berry in each hole.
- Enjoy after a good Keto meal!